April 24, 2010

LedarlingChelsea



The best thing I can read is people.
I will not eat most things that are Green, Yet it is my Favorite Color.
One of my Biggest Flaws is I don't like to talk about my feelings.
If I am upset you wont know.
It Drives me Crazy when plans changes.
I dream of having a time machine so I could go back and meet Janis Joplin, be best friends with Andy Warhol, and Marry John Lennon.
I have an obsession with the number 8.
I've been told I am too laid back. I couldn't agree more.
My tolerance for Spicy food is outrageous... and impressive.
I am Violent in the kitchen.
E.E Cummings Poetry makes me melt.
I am very trustworthy but I don't trust people easily.
If you want me to hate you then lie to me.
I wish people would give me the same respect I give them.
I want to be Harry Potter’s Third Best Friend.
I am the worlds biggest backseat driver.
I bite my lower lip when I get nervous.
My ideas are extreme and rarely travel beyond the boundaries of my brain.
I am completely misplaced era wise.
I long for the days when people had class.
My longest relationship is with my best friend.
I want a bubble bath that actually works and peace on earth.
The Love of my life will always be Music.

_______________________________________________






Speaking of music, this whole week has been Local Natives after Local Natives. I'm so in love with these guys with their sweeping orchestral songs and celebratory swagger (yes I just said swagger). Regretfully I missed their concert in Houston due to my week long adventure in the OKC. No doubt they delivered a Phenomenal Show! If your ears have yet to bask in their musical glorious(ness) get over to http://www.myspace.com/localnatives
Or purchase there debut album, 'Gorilla Manor'! You will not be let down, Promise!