April 1, 2010

“I don’t believe in Science. Just love, sex, and music.”

A dream is a succession of thoughts, images, sounds or emotions which the mind experiences during sleep the content and purpose of dreams are not fully understood. Let us start this off with my dream last night. Like most dreams you only seem to remember certain parts. Me, I can only recall one part in particular; it was late during the night, I was in a dark alley, and it was raining. I noticed a group of seven (maybe more) people walking in my direction. As I picked up my pace, theirs seemed to accelerate. From there I just remember being thrown against the wall and a gun shoved in my mouth. They kept asking me a question that I had no answer to. They kept speaking in harsh tones that kept getting louder with every minute I hesitated. With a gun in my mouth I had no expectation of living much longer. I heard a click, I gasped, and then I was awake in my bed. I have never been so scared or relieved. The dream felt so real. I felt the chill of the cold weather on my skin, I remember seeing my breath in the air, and I remember the taste of the metal in my mouth. Throughout history, people have sought meaning in dreams or divination through dreams. Dreams have been described physiologically as a response to neural processes during sleep, psychologically as reflections of the subconscious, and spiritually as messages from gods, the deceased, or predictions of the future. I think it was subject to something I ate or listening to Bjork right before I went to sleep.


There are no words worth describing how I feel about this Video. It is truly inspiring and makes my heart melt. I hope there is someone out there who enjoys it just as much as I have, so I took the time to share it.


After watching that video and then re-watching it a couple times over I feel an even bigger attraction to Bob Dylan. Like that was even possible.The man is a mystery wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in a riddle. Some may find it strange that the most influential people in my life are people I’ve never met nor was alive when they were around. My dad would tell me I need new role models that don’t all come from the 60’s. My Mom, well she would tell me to be myself. Bob, well I think I’ll use one of his quotes that gets me through most days...
"All I can do is be me, whoever that is."






The rest of my evening will be dedicated to putting together Aprils Playlist.
With high hopes of having it finished by tomorrow so I can enjoy it with a really sweet guy over a coffee date.

Same Place tomorrow bloggers
LedarlingChels