April 2, 2010



It felt so good sleeping in today. I’m well rested and ready for whatever the day has in store for me. It’s beautiful outside and I can’t wait to be on the road, enjoying it.



Tomorrow is game day, which means I have to wake up early and put on my blue. Chelsea is playing away against Manchester United. Tomorrow we might witness the title-deciding match between the Red Devils and the Blues. Manchester United lead Chelsea by one point at the top of the table (72-71). A win by Chelsea will see them regain the top spot and virtually end United's hopes of securing their record 19th League title win. The atmosphere will be intense as the two top teams of England vie for achieving their dreams. We can expect some individual displays from players of both sides. With Rooney out and Manchester’s midfield (which was looking completely lost in the game vs Bayern Munich) not at the top of their game, Chelsea is sure to come out on top.

______________________________________________


Last Night I completed Aprils Playlist. I was really “in it” which resulted in an insanely wild mix. So brace yourself and enjoy.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones