February 21, 2010

What you say is way too complicated. For a minute thought I couldn't tell how to fall out.

"People today are still living off the table scraps of the sixties. They are still being passed around - the music and the ideas. " Bob Dylan


I am a proud owner of a floppy hat.
Just wait... I'm bringing them back in style.



I can not wait to wear it! Sadly enough, I'll have to wait for the sun to come out or it would just be silly. Summer PLEASE hurry.

So pretty much everyone knows I have a problem with clothes. My closet is about the size of a bedroom, its a little ridiculous. Actually its a lot ridiculous! One of my new years resolutions was to minimize my spending, and just live with what I have. I've been doing great thus far. Until I stumbled upon these masterpieces.


URBANOUTFITTERS.COM

Leggings that look like pants, are you kidding. Zippers and buttons are sometimes over-rated. They are like Chelc's heaven on earth. I would love to shake the hand of the designer mastermind behind them and will probably be purchasing them in every color. So much for living only with necessities. I'll have to try harder.. after I purchase these of course!

My Next DIY Project.
The colors are amazing.


Phoenix, Probably one of my favorite bands right now.