February 23, 2010

"keep on when your mind says quit, dream on til you find your living it."


Oh yes! The rumors are true.
It's morning and I am dancing around the house.
I've got my flannel on, a cup of coffee and the beautiful words of Eric Bibb. There are some songs that strike fire in your bones, songs that just make you feel good. For me, this is one of them. I know I am not completely immune to emotions when I listen to him. Strictly speaking if you don't smile to this song, you may very well not be a human.




Yesterday was torturous.
But that was yesterday.
Today is a new day.
A beautiful Day, and I'm feeling it!

(feel free to quote me)






A ge: nineteen years young.

B ed size: Queeny!

C hore I hate: Sweeping. Gag me.

D og's name: Lonely.

E ssential to start my day: Music and Coffee

F avorite color: Hands down, Olive Green!

G old or silver: neither.

H eight: 5'4"?

I am: Radioactive. My Temperature is always so high.

J ob: Living.

K ids: Not a feasible option for years.

L iving arrangements: A very cute, but midget-sized apartment in Dallas with my dog.

M om's name: Sandra Renee

N ickname's: Chubby Cheeks, CheeChee, Cheech, Baby Doe Eyes.

O vernight hospital stay: Many. I am very Clumsy and unnecessarily unlucky.

P et peeve: Racism, Bad Music, being rushed and repeating myself.

Q uote from a movie:
"Okay, dope-burnout, let's get one thing straight, here. As far as I'm concerned, good tunes is good tunes. Be it disco or rock, or polka, or whatever have you, regardless of the category." Detroit Rock City

"I've never lived closer to danger, but I've never felt safer. I've never felt more confident, and people could spot it from a mile away. And as for this, the violence? I gotta be honest - it grew on me. Once you've taken a few punches and realize you're not made of glass, you don't feel alive unless you're pushing yourself as far as you can go. " Green Street Hooligans

"We are intrepid. We carry on." Elizabethtown



R ight or left handed: Both, Depends on what I'm doing. For example: I write with my Right hand and eat with my Left hand.

S iblings: Laci, Joshua, Zachary

T ype of person you are: I am 19. I dont know what kind of person I am yet.

U nique thing about yourself: I like to be self interpreted

V egetable I hate: Onions.

W ays I run late: Slept in.

X -rays I've had: Everything.

Y ummy food I make: Shrimp Fettucini Alfredo

Z oo favorite: PANDA BEARS AND PENGUINS