September 22, 2009

Life goes easy on me, Most of the time.

Tuesday is my least favorite day of the week, but that is no reason for it to be a bad day.


CHELC DAILY:
I got off work at five and made some phone calls to check in on the family. My awesome sister informed me that Harp can now say "Da Da". Woah, makes me want to cry.
Good news is, Kitty and Hunter are coming to visit this weekend. I can not wait to see my best fran, I haven't seen her in nearly a month. Which is like decades for us since we were so use to seeing each other every day.

The Boy is on his way over to snuggle and watch Heros. He needs a teleport so he can zap over here. I'm thinking Rice Milk and warm, chocolate chip cookies sounds perfect right now. Too bad I cant have any sweets for 19 more days. I swear this will be the death of me.
He needs to get here fast, I can barley keep my eyes open.

My Christmas list has expanded.
I have added a couple things that I've had my eye on for a really long time.
. The Toms Vneck T-shirt on Tomsshoes.com for $28
. A Fuji Instax mini
. An old Bicycle
. Vintage Pyrex
. A baby Panda Bear :)


Now on to things I need section.

Winter clothes! I have only a few warm articles of clothing. One day this week I need to go down to the thrift store in Greenville and try to find a nice jacket. The winter here isnt like the winters I am use too, in SetX. I've heard it gets quite cold here.YIKES!

Well Damien Rice is about to sing me to sleep.
-CHELS