September 22, 2009

Avoir le cœur ma chère

Sorry for the neglect loves.
I got several emails about being punished for not updating.


It is 2:30 in the morning and I have to be at work in a few hours. I am so worn out that I cant even sleep. I have just been laying here like a human blob.

Speaking of work George Bush came and dined at Rise tonight. Pretty cool huh?? Would it be childish to ask him to take a picture with me?

The computer screen makes my ring sparkle. It's still unreal that I am getting married.
But thats Love for you. It makes you do crazy things. I already know I will be spending the rest of my life with this kid any way.. so what is so weird about it?

I've been thinking a lot about getting a tattoo. I know exactly what I want. But I could be the biggest wiener ever. It's top secret but the coolest idea since air conditioned cars. Maybe I should think about it for a few more years. agreed!

Today I added on to my "TO DO LIST FOR MY LIFE." I want to pet a baby panda bear and get lots of pictures.

I have about 30 different songs stuck in my head. Mostly instrumentals. But it makes me restless and I need to be resting.

Pinky Swear, there will be an awesome blog posted for tomorrow.
LOVE LOVE LOVE XOX