August 11, 2009

Summer Sings its Sweetest Songs.

Sorry For Not Updating.
I have been away at Lake Palestine with the 2nd Family.
(It is my only week of summer.)

Things I adore:
Waking up anytime I want.
Knitting all day.
Playing in the sun.
Swimming in fresh water.
Margot and the Nuclear So and So's
and this girl



I have enjoyed the most splendid array of foods this week.
Those Kerl boys know how to cook.
Tomorrow we are waking up early, eating banana pancakes, taking the boat out to the middle of the lake, dropping anchor and floating all day.
Then for Dinner we are making Veggie and Spicy Black Bean Burgers and Sweet Potato Fries.

I just Ordered my Birthday Present. (eeePC)
It will be in tomorrow morning.

Everything is set up for the apartment. The electricity get turns on Friday and I move in on Saturday.
I've never been so excited.

The boy plays his first showcase in Hollywood tomorrow. I really hope things go well. I have yet to see him play with Companion but I'm sure he does a superb job. I've been anticipating his arrival. Things are going to be a lot different/better than ever between us because we have a new home. It's like a fresh start for the both of us. Surely he cant wait to be back in my arms as well.