August 6, 2009

The days that shaped you.

hello hello & happy Thursday.

Today was spent at the Salon working my little butt off.
Then I headed over to the sisters house to baby sit the kiddos.

Kaden


Harper


They were Marvelous as usual. The innocence of Childhood is so intriguing to me. We imagined we were dinosaurs, he was a t-rex and I a long neck and we went to the moon. Nothing is more beautiful than a child's imagination. I'm not sure how I am moving away from these kids. It upsets me when I don't get to see them for a couple days, so we'll see how I handle only seeing them once a month. Moving is not a mistake and is the best option for me right now, I just don't want to miss out on so many important things in their lives. Everyone knows my nephews are my world and I hope they realize it one day.


That Seventy's Show really Cheers me up. Eric Foreman can make even the worse day better. So Can Janis Joplin's Voice. Everyone that knows me, knows that I've been obsessed with Janis since I could speak. I still remember the feelings I felt the first time I listed to her music. My mom and I were on our way to San Antonio, I was just a child, we turned on her CD and Cry Baby came on. To this day I remember the smells in the air, the way the sunshine lit up the car and warmed our skin and the sound of her raspy honey sewn voice.

I want to relive these moments.







"And when you walk around the world, babe,
You said you'd try to look for the end of the road." - Janis Joplin