August 25, 2009

Close your eyes. Open your heart.

ENJOY THE PICTURES OF THE PLEX. (like promised)



















I went thrift store shopping with the boy and picked up two new jars for my kitchen. I'm holding them in a couple pictures above.

EYE CANDY FOR THE DAY



Anyone want to buy me this skirt?


Yesterday I watched La science des rêves (aka: The Science of Sleep). I adored the acting and the unpredictability. Gael García Bernal and Charlotte Gainsbourg would make quite a lovely couple in real life. Interesting enough, it is about a shy insecure young man, who agrees to go to Paris to draw closer to his widowed mother Christine. He lands a boring job at a calendar-making firm and falls in love with his charming neighbor Stéphanie. But conquering her is no bed of roses for the young man and the only solution he finds to put up with the difficulties he is going through is escape into a dream world... Sounds like a crazy movie. Now go watch it and thank me later.