May 5, 2010




Wednesday, the Middle of the week. This means the week is half over... or has it half begun? Who knows! What I do know is it is one day closer to the weekend!

I will be enjoying some much needed time with the family over crawfish on Saturday. It will be my first time this year to enjoy these little crustaceans and I am bursting with excitement! My tummy even made its own calendar for this event and is counting down by the hour.


“Who-oo-Ka”


I sure as heck miss my B.MAH and our hookah dates!

Friday night I'll be going to the Hub for Hookah night with the beautiful Maggie Nelson. I'm super excited to hang out with this lady and get back into the swing of things here in BTX. I have yet to go to the Hub (or any club on Crockett) so this should be interesting. Text me and let me know if you are going!


Start Time: Friday, May 7, 2010 at 9:00pm
End Time: Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 2:00am
Location: The HUB
$10 will get you UNLIMITED Hookah!
Belly Dancers and Live Music as well.


Life is good today.
Locate me amongst the happiest of moods. The weather is perfect, the tunes keep getting better and better and life just tastes so much sweeter now! Max chill mode is on, which basically means all I want to do is be by myself. I’m not really in the mood to talk to anyone or do anything productive. I kind of just get trapped inside my mind and sit and stare for hours. It’s a bit zombie like really.

Sew in love.
Lately I’ve wanted to get back to the things I use to love doing. Like sewing, painting and boarding. I was suppose to stop by Joanne’s linen today and pick up some cool patterns and fabrics for some summer dresses but quickly realized I have a mountain of clothes that I haven’t worn in years that need to be fixed. Seriously they are some of the coolest items of clothes that I own and just forgot about. Some I may have to retire…but most are repairable! I take pleasure in finding old things and fixing them up …all while putting a little “Chelc Spin” on them. I’m really excited about seeing what all is in this trunk that I haven’t even thought about in years. Surprises really are not my “thing” but in this case… bring it!


I have my Flannel ready.

I really want to take a camping trip. With a backpack full of fruit canned veggies, and a sleeping bag! Spend the day hiking, swimming, fishing and just genuinely enjoying the company of others. Break the grip that technology has on us and just fish all day and share stories around the fire at night. I can’t remember the last time I went camping. There were plenty of times where the opportunity was within reach but never grasped and I regret every minute I missed. Let me just state that I will not be making that mistake again. I want to be taken to some place where the stars shine the brightest and the rest of the world is simply cut off! No money or materialist needs necessary. I want to get dirty and just sink into the wilderness and if I’m lucky… Get lost!





With plans to go play in the garden and catch some Vitamin D.
I leave you here.
Adieu
Ledarlingchelc