April 9, 2010



Arnold Bennett once said “Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.” Lately there has been an array of changes occurring. Changes I do believe are being made in my best interest. Whether they are things I like, things I believe, things I need or want, behavioral changes, emotional changes. Hell, even my resistance to change is changing. Sitting here I can honestly say that I’m no longer the same girl I was just months ago. There is no end to the strength I’ve acquired through all the hardship I’ve endured/ am enduring. The wisdom I’ve gained from the experience and advice I’ve been given. For years I’ve know what it is I want for my future, yet I was forced to compromise for the sake of a relationship, now… I can have it. I can have whatever it is my little heart desires. The world is my oyster. That’s probably not the best analogy seeing as how I’m allergic to oysters... But it was the best I’ve got. All that just to say that, I am no longer afraid of change. I’ve learned to face it and accept it. Change is inevitable… so I will try my best to embrace it drawbacks and discomforts in all.

My Randomly Placed facts of the day:
I’ve never been the one to think inside the box.

There is a dam in my nose blocking my air flow and it’s no bueno.

The trek home this morning was liberating. There is no better cocktail then music and fresh air. Being able to sing at the top of your lungs is therapeutic.

I’m a little too obsessed with a European football team that shares my name.

I’m currently eating the hell out of an apple because I’m withdrawing from chocolate chip cookies.

I’ve got a lot of amazing opportunities afoot. I just need to figure out which ones to seize and which ones may not be the best for me right now.

I fly to OKC in a week. Fact is that I’m deathly afraid of planes.

Bruising easily and being clumsy are not a good combination. Story of my life.

I am very upset I’m missing The Canvas Waiting Concert on the 22nd.

I think people would like me more if I wasn’t so handicapped with sharing my feelings or thoughts.

Listening to the Doors on Vinyl will change your life.

Pardon my French but some people can be complete assholes (no other word seemed fit) and others can be complete Sweethearts. It’s up to you who you choose to surround yourself with.

When people say cutting things to you, they aren’t always true and are usually rooted in their own insecurities so don’t believe them or let them hurt you.







Saturday, means I have a date with the beautiful Petr Cech. Chelsea v Aston Villa at 11 tomorrow morning. We are talking FA Cup semi-final so my nerves are a little on edge already. This will be John Terry’s fifth FA Cup semi-final to play in so I assume he is ready for a good match. The one thing that my blues have got to get out of their systems is the recent result against Villa, when we thrashed them last month 7-1. It is a bigger pitch at Wembley and Villa will have James Milner and Richard Dunne back from injury as well, so Chels needs to get their heads level and approach it the way they normally would. Villa's hopes for fourth spot and a Champions League place now look hopeless. They are five points shy of current occupants Manchester City, with two sides ahead of them on the roster, so we know they are going to Bring it. There is even news of Drogba starting. If your watching keep in touch with me. If your a Villa fan loose my number.

“Flying high, up in the sky,
We'll keep the blue flag flying high
From Stamford Bridge to Wemb(er)ley
We'll keep the blue flag flying high”