February 28, 2010

"I'll travel anywhere I'd like, he said, I'll travel anywhere I please."

This is a blog from the road.
I'm currently driving home to Dallas from my 3 week getaway. Home is not the right word, but it's the first word that comes to mind. I'm at the stage where nothing really feels like "home" anymore. I'm not completely sure I want a place to call home yet, I like the idea of being on the road too much. So many things have changed within this skin of mine in the past few months. My eyes have been open to so many great things, I've tried things I've never thought I would try and I've done things I've never thought I'd do. Maybe it has something to do with being away from the close-mindedness of Beaumont. Where the people say one thing and mean another. I'm done choking on religious psycho babble from hypocrites who have nothing better to do then tell other people how messed up their lives are to cover how fucked up theirs are. Or maybe it's because I'm finally starting to "Live". I just woke up one morning and realized that I'm no longer 14 and fully capable of making decisions for myself. I could be bitter, I have all the rights to be. I let to many things get out of control. But really it's all about finding a new perspective, the past is what makes me the person I am today. And this new theory I have, it has taken many miles of white stripes to figure out.

I hate the fact that I'm so handicapped when it comes to sharing my feelings and thoughts that After I finish giving my two cents I immediately apologize for the meaningless rubbish I just made you endure. So I apologize to anyone who follows this blog. But for those who do my opinions are my opinons. Please interpret life the way you feel it should be interpreted, don't base your outlook on life by anything I've said. Be your own person and form your own opinions.

I had a wonderful dinner with some amazing people last night. As some already know I'm the person who just likes to sit back and observe, not much of a talker. Any way, I noticed how different each person was. Each having a different past, a different future,and different ideas and opinions. Each person possessed such greatness that I couldn't help but adore them, and for that moment I was just happy to be apart of it.

I can't believe today is the last day of February. It boggles my mind how fast this new year is passing me by. I feel like it was yesterday I was mixing songs for Feb's playlist. But it wasn't yesterday and now I should get busy putting together the best mix ever created for March.

Again these are all ramblings from highway 45. View it as a rough draft... Actually don't let me tell you what to do... View it however you want. But I have you know I'll clean it up (in the grammatical sense) when I'm able to open it up on something other than my iPhone.