February 7, 2010

I've been walking the same way I did.

Thus a Neglected Blog.
But it is a new year and all the reason to change things.
I downloaded Blogger on the IPhone so I have access to you all day, No Excuses!

January's play list was not posted, my apologizes. But I just finished February's and it is posted below. I expect you to enjoy all these wonderful songs with me.

It has been a mixed up month so far, there has been a lot of decisions that need to be made and some mixed emotions, which contributed to this very mixed play list. I have found it easier to just explain my life through music so here is February's feelings. Enjoy : )



Ryan Adams- Magnolia Mountain
Creedence Clearwater Revival-Have you ever seen the rain
Phoenix - 1901
Spoon-Written in Reverse
Radiohead- High and Dry
Bloc Party- So here we are
Franz Ferdinand- Ulysses
Joanna Newsom- Sawdust and Diamonds
Sandro Perri- Dreaming
The Kooks- Stormy Weather
The Amorist- Hell's Man
Paranoid Android- Thom Yorke
New Order -Age of Consent
Mogwai -Kappa
Rollin' and Tumblin'- Jeff Beck feat. Imogen Heap
Boards of Canada-1969
Air Review- Chasing Corporate


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones