February 19, 2010

It's the search for the time before it leaves without you

Right at this very second I am enjoying an amazing cup of Joe and listening to Fleet Foxes. Like always, I am procrastinating over getting dressed and getting the day started. Pretty sure I'm destined to be a professional chiller.
To say the very least, this has been one hell of a week. Yesterday I road tripped to Austin to spend time with Mi Madre, Sister, and Beautiful Nephews. I hate not living close to them, I feel like I am missing out on so much. These boys grow like weeds, which is a little depressing because I want them to stay my little babies forever.




Kaden missed Lonely more than me(of course)and Harp made "that" face every time I put him down. Spending time with them is exactly what I needed. Talk about Unconditional Love.




CONCERT UPDATE: Portugal.The Man Tickets are in my possession. It has been noted that it will be an awesome concert. I expect nothing less than greatness.


Ha Ha Tonka
3/13/2010 8:00 PM
The Door Dallas



Mumm-Ra were an English indie rock band originated from Bexhill on Sea who were some amazingly talented guys. They made incredible music and I wish they were still together. So this is my Mumm-Ra memorial.

MUMM RA : http://www.myspace.com/mummra