March 18, 2010

Today was one for the books.
Actually I don't have a book. Just a blog. So here it is.

It was nothing short of a beautiful morning. Woke up and watered the plants and found two baby birds on my patio. So cute. I did move them to the bush in front of my apartment. Which now looking back on it probably wasn't the best idea. Across from my apartment lives a family with around vente cats. So the little birds might have been ambushed and it's all my fault. My apologies baby birds.

Around twelve I went to the pool to read. With a great book in hand and the black keys playing I noticed a very cute boy had taken the chair next to me and was staring at me. He was a very charming young boy, who thought he was mature beyond his years. When I asked him what was up, he smiled and said nothing. I asked him his name, to which he replied Joseph. When I told him he had a cool name he asked what my name was. I told him my name is Chelsea... " Oh what a BEAUTIFUL name!" he said. He certainly knew how to make a lady blush.. Ha ha! Now Joseph is only seven and he knows just how to run game. And his sponge bob motorcycle jacket was kinda hot! (only joking)

Rouge wave played tonight at the Loft. I'm really dissapointed with myself this was my first time to see them live. I've been a fan for years and I can't believe it's taken this long to see them. But let's not dwell on that! Avi Buffalo, a band from Long Island CA, opened the show up and started things off right! The lead vocals were very similar to that of "Thomas Mars" of Phoenix. Which was ok with me seeing as how I am a sucker for phoenix. Then it was the Rouges turn to persuade me into purchasing their new album, Permalight. After a very tight set, most of their songs fron thr new album were played and a few spontanious dancing later.. They had won me over! Twas an incredible show and I am so grateful to have seen them play. I find it so weird how a little band from Oakland CA can put you more intouch with your own heart.

It's 2 in the morning and can barely keep my eyes open enough to see what my thumbs are typing. I promise to post pictures from tonight later on tomorrow.. Or today however you want to look at it!
Adieu
Ledarlingchelc